The Hallmark Channels are particularly popular for romance and comedy movie fans, and anyone considering switching their cable/streaming/satellite provider will want to know it’s still available on their new provider. The Cue Streaming service is growing in popularity – does it also provide access to the Hallmark channels as part of it’s subscription?
Thankfully, for Hallmark channel frequenters, it’s good news!
All the Hallmark channels are available on Cue Streaming:
- Hallmark (East)
- Hallmark Drama
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
Here’s a snapshot of what shows up if you currently do a channel search on the Cue Streaming platform:
In other words, Hallmark fans are covered using this service – the main channel plus it’s sister channels are all fully available.
What Other Channels Does Cue Streaming Have?
The total current list of available channels on Cue Streaming comes to a couple of thousand already, and growing.
Here’s a quick snapshot of some popular US based channels currently available on the service:
But the list is nowhere the near exhaustive and there are several thousand in total. As a general rule of thumb, any channel you’re currently used to watching with your current provider is almost certain to also be available on Cue Streaming.
See here for our guide on searching the entire Cue Streaming channel catalogue to see if a channel you want is available on there (you can do this without needing to create an account).
Getting Started With Cue Streaming
If you’re liking what you’re seeing in terms of Cue’s great selection of channels and attractive pricing compared to most cable packages, then it’s pretty easy to get started with them.
Here are the general steps:
- If you want to watch through a TV, you’ll need a Firestick for each TV used, if you don’t already have one. They’re available cheap on Amazon. You also need a live internet service.
- Go to the Cue Streaming website
- Click Sign Up and fill in your details
- Pay your subscription ($59.99/month, 5 devices per account, no contract, no set up fees, cancel anytime).
- Run through some easy initial setup depending on your device (TV setup takes a few more steps but isn’t hard).
- You’re good to go, watching most or all of the channels you currently watch.