History and military buffs often love watching the History channels with their current cable/satellite provider, but what about the newcomer Cue Streaming service?
Do they also offer the History Channels as part of their package? It’s important if they’re hoping for history fans to switch over, but thankfully, it’s good news.
Both the History channels are available on Cue Streaming:
- History Military
Here’s a screenshot of both channels showing up when you do a channel search on the Cue Streaming platform:
In other words, History Channel buffs are covered if they switch to this service – both channels are fully available as with their current provider.
What Other Channels Are Available On Cue Streaming?
Even though it’s relatively new, the Cue Streaming service already has a massive selection of channels available – a catalogue of a couple of thousand channels and growing. Therefore pretty much anything you currently watch – including History channels – is going to be on there.
Here’s a quick snapshot of some popular American channels:
But this list is nowhere near exhaustive and the total channels number a couple of thousand already. Pretty much anything you’re used to watching currently on your current cable/satellite provider will also be available on Cue Streaming.
See here for our guide on searching the entire Cue Streaming channel catalogue to see if a channel you want is available on there (you can do this without needing to create an account).
Getting Started With Cue Streaming
If the pricing and channel selection of Cue Streaming is attractive to you compared to your current provider (many of them charge hundreds of dollars a month for a similar selection), then getting started with them is easy.
Here are the general steps:
- If you want to watch through a TV, you’ll need a Firestick for each TV used, if you don’t already have one. They’re available cheap on Amazon. Otherwise, you just need an internet connection to get started.
- Go to the Cue Streaming website
- Click Sign Up and fill in your details
- Pay your subscription ($59.99/month, 5 devices per account, no contract, no set up fees, cancel anytime).
- Run through some easy initial setup depending on your device (TV setup takes a few more steps but isn’t hard).
- You’re good to go, watching most or all of the channels you currently watch.