Cue Streaming are a great competitor streaming platform that have recently entered on the market in the US, and they’re aggressively undercutting the cable competition with great pricing and channel selection.
But one downside is that they are a bit more of a “DIY” provider, in that a lot of the setup has to be done by the customer remotely – there aren’t any technical guys you can call out. But this is probably one way they keep their prices down.
But if you run into problems with Cue Streaming, you can still reach out to them for help.
Click here to visit the Contact Page for Cue Streaming to get help with issues or questions
You can fill in a contact form and they’ll get back you.
- Email their support team at: [email protected]
- Call their support line: +1 855 569 1891
And to speak to fellow Cue Streaming customers and support staff, join their Facebook private community here. This is great for asking more advanced questions, or getting really specific problems solved, as well as get info on all the latest updates to the service, fix problems, etc.
Cue Streaming Questions Answered On This Site
I’ve tried to cover a lot of the beginner questions about Cue Streaming on this site as well.
Here a list of some FAQ topics covered:
- How to set up on TVs with a Firestick (step by step guide)
- How to set up on other devices (desktop/laptop etc)
- What you need to get started with Cue Streaming
- How to update your playlist to the most recent version.
- How to find if a channel is on Cue Streaming (don’t need account to check this)
- General overview on what is Cue Streaming (lots of FAQs answered).