The Comedy Central channel has been around in some shape or form for a couple of decades now, and is hugely popular for fans of comedy series like South Park and other great humorous series’.
Therefore any streaming/cable service looking to attract customers over ideally needs to have this channel on among many others. But what about the new and upcoming Cue Streaming service? Do they have the channel? For South Park and other comedy series fans, it’s good news!
Cue Streaming has all the Comedy Central channels:
- Comedy Central (East)
- Comedy Central (West)
Here’s both the channels showing up when doing a channel search within the Cue Streaming TV Guide interface:
Therefore comedy fans are covered switching over to the new Cue Streaming service – Comedy Central is on there.
Also, there are also several other comedy channels available:
- Comedy TV
- HBO Comedy (East & West)
- Starz Comedy (East & West)
What Other Channels Are Available On Cue Streaming?
Comedy Central is just one of several thousand channels currently offered on Cue Streaming, and the catalogue continues to grow as well.
Here’s a quick screenshot of some popular US channels they have:
But the total list runs to a couple of thousand – pretty much any channel you’re used to watching with your current provider is almost certainly also going to be available on Cue Streaming.
If you want to search for something specific to make sure they have it before signing up, see our guide on using Cue’s channel search feature to check whether it’s in their catalogue (you can do this without needing to log in or even sign up).
Getting Started With Cue Streaming
Cue Streaming are very attractive with their extensive channel library that matches other provides, at a fraction of the cost, so if you want to switch over, it’s pretty easy.
Here are the general steps:
- If you want to watch through a TV, you’ll need a Firestick for each TV used, if you don’t already have one. They’re available cheap on Amazon. Otherwise, you just need an internet connection to get started.
- Go to the Cue Streaming website
- Click Sign Up and fill in your details
- Pay your subscription ($59.99/month, 5 devices per account, no contract, no set up fees, cancel anytime).
- Run through some easy initial setup depending on your device (TV setup takes a few more steps but isn’t hard).
- You’re good to go, watching most or all of the channels you currently watch, including Comedy Central.