The USA Network is a massively popular cable network that’s been around for more than 40 years now, and is currently available to tens of millions of American households. But it could soon be potentially available to even more if the newcomer Cue Streaming service also offers it. Is the USA Network available on Cue Streaming?
If you’re a WWE fan, or of any other show broadcast on USA Network, you’re in luck.
The USA Network channels are available on the Cue Streaming service, fully inclusive with no extra cost:
- USA Network (East)
- USA Network (West)
Here’s what shows up when you do a channel search on Cue Streaming’s TV guide for USA Network:
So if there’s stuff on the USA Network that you always watch, you’re covered switching over to Cue Streaming.
Also, for WWE fans, the WWE Network is also available on the service.
What Other Channels Are Available On Cue Streaming?
Cue Streaming have not been around for long, but already they’ve got a massive channel catalogue that should get close to or match whatever you’re getting from your current TV provider.
Here’s a screenshot of some more popular American channels offered on the service:
But the total channel list runs to several thousand. As a general rule, most or all channels you are used to watching through your current provider should also be available on Cue Streaming.
If you’re looking for a specific channel to see if it’s available on Cue Streaming, see our guide which shows you how to do that (you can do this without needing to create and account, sign up or sign in).
How To Get Started With Cue Streaming
For a lot of current cable subscribers, switching over to Cue Streaming is a no brainer, as you’re getting close to or pretty much the same channel selection as they do now, sometimes for a fraction of the cost.
If you do decide to switch over, it’s not too complicated.
Here are the general steps:
- If you want to watch through a TV, you’ll need a Firestick for each TV used, if you don’t already have one. They’re available cheap on Amazon. Otherwise, you just need an internet connection to get started.
- Go to the Cue Streaming website
- Click Sign Up and fill in your details
- Pay your subscription ($59.99/month, 5 devices per account, no contract, no set up fees, cancel anytime).
- Run through some easy initial setup depending on your device (TV setup takes a few more steps but isn’t hard).
- You’re good to go, watching most or all of the channels you currently watch, including the USA Network.