- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Information collected can include things such as IP address, approximate location, operating system, browser type and browser language to improve user experience and for ad targeting and aggregate statistics.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Use of Third Party Cookies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and it’s partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the internet.
- Users can opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings on your Google account.
- See also our Cookies Policy page for more information about cookies and how they are used.