TurboVPN is an up and coming Premium VPN provider based in Singapore, but how many servers does it offer, and where exactly are these servers located?
TurboVPN offers 21,000+ servers in 37 countries worldwide, with the USA, Europe and South East Asia particularly well covered. The USA is also well represented, with servers in 17 different locations across the country. Unlike many VPNs, servers are also offered in China and Russia.
Therefore TurboVPN has a more unique business model, offering servers in fewer countries overall than most Premium VPN services, but many more servers within those countries than other providers.
Being based in Singapore, Asia and South East Asia is also particularly well represented with TurboVPN, covering more countries than many other VPNs. They do offer servers in Asia and The Far East that you might struggle to find with other VPNs, so they can definitely be a good choice for more niche users who need certain specific IP locations.
Let’s look at TurboVPN’s server locations in more detail, looking closely at where they do and also DON’T have servers, before comparing it’s country/server selection to other VPN providers in the market.
TurboVPN Full Server List
Here’s a full list of server locations (currently 37 countries – beware, as the current server list on their website is NOT up to date) offered by TurboVPN, together with specific multiple locations where given, broken down by region for easier reading:
- USA – 17 locations (Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Lakewood, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, North Bergen, Miami, Phoenix, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Clara, Seattle, Secuacus, Washington)
- Canada – Montreal, Toronto
- UK – London
- Bulgaria – Sofia
- Czech Republic – Prague
- Finland – Helsinki
- France – Marseille
- Germany – Frankfurt (Streaming Supported) and Limburg am Main
- Iceland – Hafnarfjordur
- Italy – Milan and Palermo
- Latvia – Riga
- Netherlands – Amsterdam and Doddaballapura
- Poland – Warsaw
- Switzerland – Geneva
- Turkey – Isparta and Istanbul
- Ukraine – Kharkiv
- China – Guiyang
- Hong Kong – Central
- India – Bengaluru and Doddaballapura
- Indonesia – Banjarmasin
- Japan – Shinagawa
- Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur
- Philippines – Manila
- Russia – Moscow
- Singapore – Singapore and Queenstown Estate
- South Korea – Seoul
- Taiwan – New Taipei
- Thailand – Nonthaburi
Middle East, Africa:
- Saudi Arabia – Jeddah
- South Africa – Johannesburg
- United Arab Emirates – Dubai
- Australia – Sydney
- New Zealand – Auckland
- Argentina – Buenos Aires
- Brazil – São Paulo
Therefore TurboVPN has servers in many of the obvious major countries you’d expect. However, two good inclusions in particular are China and Russia It’s actually getting harder and harder to find VPN services that offer servers in all of these countries, due to various ongoing events, but TurboVPN has both these countries in it’s server list, which is impressive.
Note – The server list on their website is NOT currently accurate, and contains quite a few locations that they no longer offer. This list has been taken from the actual live server list on the program itself, as of May 2022.
Does TurboVPN Have Free VPN Servers?
TurboVPN does offer a free version of their VPN software, with free unlimited servers in Germany, India, Singapore and The USA. Speed is restricted to 2 Mbps on these free servers though.
The free version is a little hard to find and download, but can be obtained by going onto the “Free VPN” tab, selecting the correct device (eg. Windows, Apple) and downloading and installing the program directly.
See here for our article on the details of the TurboVPN free version, plus how to download it.
If you want the full list of fast servers though, you need to upgrade to a paid plan.
Where Does TurboVPN NOT Have Servers?
It’s fair to say that TurboVPN is currently a more stripped down VPN service in terms of countries offered, compared to other VPN’s which offer more countries and locations. They are also newer into the VPN market, and still expanding.
However TurboVPN are also cheaper than other VPNs, and not everyone needs servers in 100+ countries.
However, here are some notable countries where TurboVPN currently does NOT have servers (this may change in the future):
- Central America – Zero coverage, even Mexico ISN’T covered. All other countries (Costa Rica, Cuba, Nicaragua, Caribbean etc) are also not.
- South America – Only Brazil, Argentina covered. All other countries in the region (Bolivia, Chile, Peru, Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia, Ecuador etc) not covered at present.
- Europe – Mostly well covered, but some countries like Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Malta, Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Belarus, Lithuania are not covered.
- Middle East – Low coverage – only UAE and Saudi Arabia covered. All others like Jordan, Qatar, Israel, Bahrain, Oman etc. are not covered.
- Asia – Some notable Asian countries without TurboVPN servers are Pakistan, Iran, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, Brunei and Kazakhstan. Good overall coverage in Asia though.
- Africa – Low coverage. Only servers in South Africa. Nowhere else in Africa covered at present.
TurboVPN vs Other VPNs For Server Choice
TurboVPN is an interesting provider, because in terms of pure country choice, it’s one of the more basic, stripped down services – only 48 countries offered, compared to others that offer nearly 100 countries. However, in terms of server choice within those countries, TurboVPN is the best option on the market by far, offering around 21,000 servers worldwide – far more than any other provider.
That’s an average of around 500 servers per country offered, which is unique in the VPN market.
Here’s how TurboVPN stacks up against other major VPN’s in terms of country and server choice:
|Provider||Price (12 months paid in advance)||Number of countries offered||Number of Servers Offered||Main Benefits|
|Le VPN||$5/month||77||120+||Good country choice|
|ExpressVPN||$8/month||94||160+||Best country choice|
|ProtonVPN||$4/8/month (Basic/Plus)||63||1700+||Reputable brand|
|Private Internet Access||$3.33/month||84||10,000||Great server & country choice.|
*Flash deals and offers are very common, so you may often find a better deal than the one listed for many providers
If you’re looking for a VPN with more countries covered, then ExpressVPN, Private Internet Access or Le VPN are good options.
If you’re looking for a more basic, no nonsense VPN with even less countries covered (34), but that’s even cheaper, then AtlasVPN is a good option.
If you’re looking for a VPN that offers more server choice within the countries that are offered, then you can’t get anywhere near TurboVPN. It’s got the most number of servers by far – offering 21,00 across the 45 countries. Next best is Private Internet Access (10,000+ servers), but it offers many more countries overall (80+).