VyprVPN is a well established, Swiss based Premium VPN service, with a strong commitment to user privacy, but where exactly are their servers located? What countries, and cities within those countries, does it offer on it’s server list?
VyprVPN currently offer more than 700 VPN servers in 64 countries and more than 70 locations worldwide, with 300,000+ unique VPN IP addresses available. The USA and Europe are particularly well represented for server location choice. They do not currently offer any free VPN servers.
However, we’ll break the topic down into much more detail, examining in detail all the server locations of VyprVPN, and also notable countries where it doesn’t currently have servers, before comparing it’s server choice to some other VPN’s.
A Complete List Of VyprVPN Servers By Country & Region
Here’s a complete list of all 64 countries where VyprVPN currently offers servers, broken down into regions for easier reading:
- USA – 8 cities
- Canada – 1 city
- UK – 1 city
- Oceania – Australia, New Zealand, Marshall Islands
- Europe – Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Lichtenstein, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine
- Central/South America – Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, El Salvador, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay.
- Far East – Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand.
- Middle East/Asia – India, Pakistan, Maldives, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey
- Africa – Algeria, Egypt
Click here to check current plans and pricing for VyprVPN
A Breakdown Of VyprVPN Server And Location Choice in All Countries
Let’s drill down in more detail into the exact locations and servers offered by VyprVPN in some of the bigger English speaking countries with more customers – USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand – plus major European countries and Central/South America. We’ll then list all the other countries where VyprVPN also has servers, so you’re completely covered.
- USA – servers in 8 cities – Austin (TX), Chicago (IL), Los Angeles (CA), Miami (FL), New York (NY), San Francisco (CA), Seattle (WA), Washington, DC
- UK – servers in London only.
- Canada – servers in Toronto
- Australia – servers in 3 cities – Melbourne, Perth, Sydney.
- New Zealand – servers in Auckland only.
- France – servers in Paris
- Germany – servers in Frankfurt
- Italy – servers in Rome
- Spain – servers in Madrid.
- Portugal – servers in Lisbon.
And then here’s the other servers offered, by region:
- Mexico – servers Mexico City
- Brazil – servers in São Paulo.
- Argentina – servers in Buenos Aires
- Costa Rica – servers in San Jose
- Panama – servers in Panama City
- El Salvador – servers in San Salvador
- Colombia – servers in Bogotá
- Uruguay – servers in Montevideo
- Austria – servers in Vienna
- Belgium – servers in Brussels
- Bulgaria – servers in Sofia
- Czech Republic – servers in Prague
- Denmark – servers in Copenhagen
- Finland – servers in Helsinki
- Greece – servers in Athens
- Iceland – servers in Reykjavik
- Ireland – servers in Dublin
- Latvia – servers in Riga
- Lithuania – servers in likely Vilnius
- Lichtenstein – servers in Schaan
- Luxembourg – servers in Luxembourg
- Netherlands – servers in Amsterdam
- Norway – servers in Oslo
- Poland – servers in Warsaw
- Romania – servers in Bucharest
- Russia – servers in Moscow
- Slovakia – servers in Bratislava
- Slovenia – servers in Ljubljana
- Sweden – servers in Stockholm
- Switzerland – servers in Zurich
- Ukraine – servers in Kyiv
- India – servers in Mumbai
- Pakistan – servers in Karachi
- Singapore – servers in Singapore
- Japan – servers in Tokyo
- Hong Kong – servers in Hong Kong
- Taiwan – servers in Taipei
- Vietnam – servers in Hanoi
- Philippines – servers in Manila
- Indonesia – servers in Jakarta
- Malaysia – servers in Kuala Lumpur
- South Korea – servers in Seoul
- Thailand – servers in Bangkok
- Macau – servers in Macau
- Maldives – servers in Male
- Bahrain – servers in Manama
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) – 5 servers in Dubai
- Qatar – servers in Doha
- Saudi Arabia – servers in Riyadh
- Israel – servers in Tel Aviv
- Turkey – 8 servers in Istanbul
- Algeria – servers in Algiers
- Egypt – servers in Cairo
- Marshall Islands – servers in Majuro
Click here to check current plans and pricing for VyprVPN
Does VyprVPN Have Free Servers?
VyprVPN currently does not offer any free VPN servers. To use their VPN service, you must subscribe to one of their paid subscriptions.
Where Does VyprVPN NOT Have Servers?
Sometimes it’s easier to look at where a VPN doesn’t have servers, to see the few exceptions where they don’t cover a major country you might expect them to.
Here is a list of major countries where VyprVPN currently does NOT have servers:
- Europe – good overall coverage. I could find some countries like Albania, Hungary, Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Moldova, North Macedonia, Monaco, Lichtenstein, Andorra and Montenegro missing from the server list. Everywhere else covered.
- South Africa
- Almost all African countries. Only Egypt and Algeria covered, nowhere else. Poor coverage here.
- Some middle eastern countries (Jordan, Oman) not offered. Pretty good coverage overall though.
- Far East – Cambodia, Myanmar not covered. Good coverage overall though.
- Americas – Peru, Paraguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Cuba, Caribbean not covered.
In general, VyprVPN has excellent server choice in North and South America, Europe, The Middle East and Commonwealth countries. Coverage is much poorer in Africa, and servers are not available in China either.
VyprVPN vs Other VPN’s For Country & Server Choice
VpyrVPN is somewhere in the middle of the pack in the VPN market for pure choice of countries and locations. There are VPN’s with more choice, but VPN’s with less choice as well in terms of countries. There is a decent selection of servers, with 700+ to choose from in total across the world, but there are some VPNs that offer many more as well.
Therefore, for any particular country you pick (especially major countries like USA, UK, main European countries), you are likely to be able to choose from a good selection of servers in that country and location. However, outside the USA and Australia, there is usually only one location/city available in each country you select.
The choice of servers be especially useful though when trying to access streaming services, where if one server doesn’t work, you’ve got plenty of others you can try in the same city/country, to try and get it to work.
Here’s how VyprVPN stacks up compared to some other well known Premium VPN services:
VPN Server Choice Comparison (links are affiliate links)
|Provider||Price (12 months paid in advance)||Number of countries offered||Number of Servers Offered||Main Benefits|
|Le VPN||$5/month||77||120+||Good country choice|
|ExpressVPN||$8/month||94||160+||Best country choice|
|ProtonVPN||$4/8/month (Basic/Plus)||63||1700+||Reputable brand|
|Private Internet Access||$3.33/month||84||10,000||Great server & country choice.|
*Flash deals and offers are very common, so you may often find a better deal than the one listed for many providers
If you’re looking for a more basic, no nonsense VPN with less countries covered, but that’s cheaper, then AtlasVPN is a good option.
If you’re looking for a VPN that offers more server choice within the countries that are offered, then NordVPN is one of the better ones, but Private Internet Access offers more, as does TurboVPN (but they offer less countries).